Enabling whitelabel in Keeper allows you to do the following:
- Host the Client Portal at a subdomain of your own URL (e.g., clients.mypracticename.com )
- Replace the default coloration with your brand colors.
- Add your logo to the client portal.
- Send emails through Keeper with your own email (rather than from email@example.com ).
If you would like to enable whitelabel for your practice, please reach out to us on Intercom (in-app chat) or over email.
To setup your Client Portal to work on your own domain, you need to add a CNAME record to your Domain Name Servers that points to Keeper's proxy server.
This allows a link like clients.mypracticename.com to host content that lives on Keeper's servers, which is what you need to do to set up the Client Portal.
To set this up:
- Go to wherever your DNS is hosted.
- Commonly, this is where you bought your domain (like GoDaddy), although it can also be where you host your website (like Wix)
- If you don't know where this is, you can use tools like Google Dig to tell you
- Add a CNAME record to your Domain Name Servers with the following configurations:
- host (subdomain) = clients
- value (points to) = small-water-8854.fly.dev
Note on host / subdomain
This does not have to be clients. It can be anything you want, like portal, or questions. Clients is the most common choice for most Keeper practices.
Here are some specific instructions for some common nameserver hosts:
Having trouble with any of this? Write into our in-app chat and we'd be happy to help you out!
Once whitelabel is enabled, you can customize the portal by doing the following:
- Click the Practice Settings wheel
- Click Client Portal
- Click Branding