Security at Keeper
We take security very seriously at Keeper and hold ourselves to strict standards when it comes to keeping your and your clients' data secure.
See below for how we we handle security in our application. If you have any questions or concerns about our practices, please email us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data Storage and Transmission
All data in Keeper is fully encrypted at rest and in transit.
- At rest: all data on Keeper's servers is encrypted at rest with AES-256, block-level storage encryption (bank-grade encryption). This includes documents and attachments uploaded to Keeper.
- In transit: we employ TLS to ensure all passwords, documents, and financial information stay securely within Keeper.
- We use Google's Firebase for user auth management.
- They are certified under major privacy and security standards, including ISO 27001, SOC 1, SOC 2, and SOC 3.
- For more information on Firebase's security standards, please see this link.
- We do not sell user any user data or client financial information.
- We are currently undergoing an audit to become SOC 2 certified.
- 2FA will be coming soon.
Updated 03 Mar 2023
Did this page help you?