Close Assignees (Preparer / Reviewer)
Close Assignees is a way to track who is responsible for a particular client's close. There are two roles that you can enable: Preparer and Reviewer.
- Preparer – the person responsible for doing the initial bookkeeping work.
- Reviewer – the person responsible for reviewing the preparer's work, and possibly for delivering financials.
You can choose to enable either or both roles. To enable them:
- Go to your Practice Settings (⚙️ icon)
- Select Practice and Statements
- Select Tasks
- Turn on Enable Preparer and/or Enable Reviewer.
Updated 03 Mar 2023
Did this page help you?