Email templates are a way to save common communications you might make with your clients.
You can access these from the Client List by clicking the Templates button and then choosing Emails.
You can also access them by going to any client's close, clicking Client Portal Settings, then Client Emails, then Email Templates.
Templates can only be authored by file admins.
Keeper comes stock with three default templates:
- Intro Email – an introductory email you can send to your clients with information on how the Client Portal works, as well as their link and password.
- New Questions Email – a quick email to let your client know that you have new questions for them in their Client Portal.
- Reminder Email – this is the email that is used when sending automated reminders.
- For more info on automated reminders, see Notifying your client / reminders.
You can customize any of the above three default templates, or create your own to use here as well.
You can use Merge Tags to add customization to these templates. The available merge tags are:
- Client Name – the client's name.
- Client Portal URL – the link to your client's portal.
- Client Portal Password – the password to your client's portal.
- Client Portal One Click Link – the one click link for your client's portal. See:One Click Links (Deprecated).
- Practice Name – your practice name.
- Unanswered Questions Count – the count of unanswered questions in the Client Portal.
- Sign Into Blurb – a hyperlink to their Client Portal that says sign into the Client Portal.
- Contact First Name – the first name of the you're emailing. (See also: Contacts )